1.04.2011

Hot Fashion Illustrators

And I quote.."I believe fashion is nothing without art." 
Fashion basically another form of art. 


He's only 24 and has already taken off on the journey of being a artist. 
He does work for Forever 21, Christine Dior, and Alexander McQueen [rest in peace].
some of his work....







His Forever 21 collection

She paints, draws, photographs, and does make-up. 
I love her work so much!!







She's one of them individuals who love to draw people like myself. 
She studied Fashion design and decided to combine both..so here's some of her work.

This one is my fav.
 



Her working in her home with her friends

Like this Great artists I also enjoy creating master pieces 
and I just might consider being a fashion illustrator, 
because I am going to school for art.
I will be posting some work soon....

Lookbook.nu post of the Day